Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to be bound by and comply with the following Terms and Conditions of use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, then please refrain from accessing or using the website.
- The content contained in this site is subject to UK regulation, and the generic guidance it provides is designed for use by those based in the UK or who are UK expatriates.
- No information provided on these pages should be regarded as constituting an individual or specific endorsement or inducement to making any decisions about financial products.
- Nothing contained on this site is to be relied upon as legal, tax, or other advice. You should obtain relevant and specific professional advice before making any decision regarding your finances. Tax law and HMRC rules and practice can be subject to change; you are not guaranteed to make money, and you could lose money.
The terms “us” and “we” refer to M & N Insurance and Financial Services, 248 Hendon Way, London NW4 3NL, who are owners of this site. The term “you” refers to the person reading the information on these pages.
Although we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the information contained here is accurate, it is provided for general information purposes only. It is intended only as an introduction to and an overview of the services we offer. We give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any such information. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We will accept no liability for any damages or loss of any kind including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from your use of this site.
This site may also contain links to other websites which are operated by third parties. We have no control over these sites and we accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information they provide. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites.
Whilst we make every effort to keep the website running smoothly at all times, we take no responsibility for, and will not accept liability for, its unavailability caused by any technical problems beyond our control.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any use you make of any information or materials found on this website is entirely at your own risk, and we will not accept any liability. It is your personal responsibility to ensure that any information on products or services contained on these pages meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which we own or is licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Data, privacy & cookies
We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
As you may be aware, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to protect it, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information, or that searches or other communications with our site will always remain secure. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.