Our Client Charter
- To always act in our clients’ best interests and avoid conflicts of interest
- To use jargon-free, succinct and informative language
- To always put clients into an informed position before they make any financial decisions
- To provide complete transparency both in terms of costs and the service we will provide
- To meet all agreed timescales but in the event this is not possible, to communicate clearly any revised timescales
- We are committed to the effective use of technology, in order to increase our efficiency and to ensure our cost base is controlled as far as possible
- To provide investment solutions that are clearly aligned with client objectives and their risk tolerances
- To allow clients to leave at any time without any penalty costs or charges
Marcel is an qualified Independent Financial Adviser with a particular Specialism in securing Life Insurance for HNW clients and is a member of the London Institute of Banking and Finance.
Marcel has developed a unique method of navigating the medical underwriting process ensuring a more pleasant client journey and most importantly ensuring a genuine Whole of market and client specific outcome.
He has in depth knowledge of capacity and the Reinsurers market, has also helped Non UK Residents obtain cover and has relationships with the Lloyds markets for those harder to insure.
When not working he can be found teaching, studying, running or spending quality time with his burgeoning family.
Want to know more?
To find out more or to arrange a meeting with us, please call
0208 457 4217, or email firstname.lastname@example.org